Tuesday 27 April 2010

School

a parent interveiw will be coming to school this Thursday.. how how i wish my teachers say good stuff about me XD well its kind of weird and confusing because my class is spilt in two. my side (8*2) will be with (8*S) while my other half (8*1) is on their own. i assume that its because our classes are to big XD anyway, my dad will be going to my interveiw and i hope my english teacher acts goody too-shoes when shes actually very evil, then i can laugh in her face MWAHAHAH! well later im going round to see rachael! shes ill :'( then i need to use her pencils to do my homework XD

my game wolfQuest is STILL not working :'( i have kept trying at it, i hope it works =D i also cant wait until tomorrow! i will be doing P.E! i have took a liking to it =D i think thats mainly because we are doing athletics! and i love the 100 meters! i would also like to try other things, and give hurdles a try XD i'm doing Poetry in english.. no offense but i think its extremely boring.. i mean the only way you would need it is if you wanted to make poems for a living.. let me tell you this, i dont want to.

Taurus server on Wonderland Online has become very quiet (T3) i have three main characters! one on taurus (level 40), one on capricorn (level 35) and one on leo (level 16) i sound like a noob but i have been playing for far more than one year =D since the version called something like "Dark Spell"

as it turns out, im not going to rachaels... weather= rain.. plus morgan isnt going down either.. i need to pack my bag for school so, i'll be going now!

danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment