Tuesday 27 April 2010

my dogs longest walk

i just walked from my home to my mums work (thats a LONG way away) to pick her up. i was also with my dad and my dog.. this was the longest and most tiring walk he probably ever had. as he's thirteen in our years, so i suppose he's pretty old in dog years XD it was quite a refreshing walk though, its been a long time since i've went for a walk anywhere with my mum and dad. we talked about random stuff, that including her fish cakes going mushy in the microwave... (seriously) i was in my school uniform.. i felt very trampy but i didnt know i was going to pick her up so i have a reason... she was also with a person she works with. she was saying "aww! he's such a cute dog!" and saying "aaw,what age is she?" , "what years she in now?" do i look like im six or something?! plus im also about the same height as my mum, considering that.. i dont think i look six? i still have'nt packed my school bag and did my homework..i guess i'll get to doing it now..

No comments:

Post a Comment