Friday 7 May 2010

Choices

I have to make a decision today.. and to me a very hard one?

i can either go see my very ill grandad in the hospital as he took a stroke at 7:30..

or i can go to the cinema to catch up with friends while watching a romance at 7:00.....

im not quite sure what to do? i mean there's perfectly good resons for me to do both.


granda problem

a) i made this mistake when my uncle died. he was ill and my mum asked us if we wanted to go see him. we said no and stayed home on our laptops. he died that night of a heart attack.

b) it will be good to see him as i have'nt saw him in a while.

c) i'd like to check up on him and make sure he's okay..



or....
cinema problem
a) it would be good to catch up with my friends.
b) i would'nt be so left out in school on monday as thats probably all they'll talk about.
c) i have'nt been out to watch a movie or out at all in a while and it would be good to get my social life back up...
its just no good! i dont know what to do and its 5:27pm.. i have two hours to decide what to do..

im going to ask my best friend morgan what to do.. mabye she'll help? (she wont be selfish and try to make me go to the cinema like that, she'd help me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment